1. Which of these best describes the costume of the Great Auk/penguin?
- Waitor's uniform- black shirt and trousers, a white apron, holding a tray of glasses, a penguin mask
- Black penguin mask, black tail coat and trousers, white shirt, white bow tie, orange legwarmers
- Black tuxedo suit with orange leg warmers, a red bow tie and white gloves
- Oversized full body penguin costume with white bow tie
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes the Great Auk different from the other animals in the dance?
- It is extinct, the others are endangered
- It has a mask but the other animal costumes don't
- It is the only animal dressed in human clothes
- It is the only animal to take of its mask in the dance
3. How do the models react when the zebra is shot?
- They don't react
- They are angry
- They are happy
- They are shocked
4. Which company first performed Still Life?
- Rambert dance
- Birmingham Royal Ballet
- The Royal Ballet
5. Which section focuses on an endandered environment, rather than an endangered animal?
- Rainforest Family
- Great Auk
- Texan Kangaroo Rat
- Utah Longhorn Ram