1. Which of these best describes the costume of the Great Auk/penguin?
- Black tuxedo suit with orange leg warmers, a red bow tie and white gloves
- Waitor's uniform- black shirt and trousers, a white apron, holding a tray of glasses, a penguin mask
- Black penguin mask, black tail coat and trousers, white shirt, white bow tie, orange legwarmers
- Oversized full body penguin costume with white bow tie
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes the Great Auk different from the other animals in the dance?
- It is the only animal dressed in human clothes
- It is extinct, the others are endangered
- It has a mask but the other animal costumes don't
- It is the only animal to take of its mask in the dance
3. What prop is used by the zebra?
- Waitor's tray with wine glasses
- African fly whisks
- Feather boa
4. What style does the Utah Ram dance in?
- Russian ballet
5. Which section focuses on an endandered environment, rather than an endangered animal?
- Great Auk
- Rainforest Family
- Utah Longhorn Ram
- Texan Kangaroo Rat