- Created by: Emily Malfoy
- Created on: 19-04-14 13:07
1. Which company first performed Still Life?
- Rambert dance
- Birmingham Royal Ballet
- The Royal Ballet
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What style does the Texan kangaroo rat dance in?
- Classical ballet
- Lyrical ballet
3. Which chreographic device is seen most in the Rainforest People section?
- simple canon
- simultaneous canon
4. Which of these best describes the costume of the Great Auk/penguin?
- Black tuxedo suit with orange leg warmers, a red bow tie and white gloves
- Black penguin mask, black tail coat and trousers, white shirt, white bow tie, orange legwarmers
- Oversized full body penguin costume with white bow tie
- Waitor's uniform- black shirt and trousers, a white apron, holding a tray of glasses, a penguin mask
5. How do the models react when the zebra is shot?
- They don't react
- They are happy
- They are shocked
- They are angry