1. Which company first performed Still Life?
- Rambert dance
- Birmingham Royal Ballet
- The Royal Ballet
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who designed the Still Life sets?
- Christopher Bruce
- David Bintley
- Hayden Griffin
- Simon Jeffes
3. Which of these best describes the costume of the Great Auk/penguin?
- Waitor's uniform- black shirt and trousers, a white apron, holding a tray of glasses, a penguin mask
- Black penguin mask, black tail coat and trousers, white shirt, white bow tie, orange legwarmers
- Black tuxedo suit with orange leg warmers, a red bow tie and white gloves
- Oversized full body penguin costume with white bow tie
4. What style does the Utah Ram dance in?
- Russian ballet
5. Who designed the lighting for Still Life?
- Richard Alston
- John B Read
- Matthew Bourne
- David Mohr