1. How many types of steorisomers are there?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What isomerism happens because of c=c bond?
- functional groups
- E/Z (geometric)
3. Define a racemic mixture
- contains equal quantities of each enantiomer of an optically active compound (50/50)
- contains similar quantites of each enantiomer of an optically active compound
- contains only 1 enantiomer of an optically active compound
- because thats how chemistry works
- because planar ion can be attcked by nucleophile from either side
- because planar ion can only be attacked by nucleophile from one side
5. Which mechanism produces two type of optical isomer?
- Electrophilic addition
- Sn2 Mechanism
- Sn1 Mechanism
- Nucleophilic addition