1. What are triangular graphs useful for?
- Using in combination with Spearman's rank
- Showing the relationship between three different components
- Show a range of values in a data set
- Show percentage change
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which technique can only be used with continuous data?
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
3. Which technique is useful when a large range of data needs to used?
- Triangular Graphs
- Dispersion graphs
- Logorithmic graphs
- Bar graphs
4. What is an isobar, isotherm, isohyets and isohel examples of?
- Kite Diagrams
- Dot maps
- Isonline Graphs
- Radial Diagrams
5. Which techniques are hard to construct?
- Flow lines, desire lines and trip lines
- Choropleth, isoline, triangular, kite and logorithmic graphs
- Sketch maps and field sketches
- Bar and line graphs
Similar Geography resources: