1. Which technique can only be used with continuous data?
- Pie Chart
- Line Graph
- Bar Graph
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are triangular graphs useful for?
- Using in combination with Spearman's rank
- Show percentage change
- Showing the relationship between three different components
- Show a range of values in a data set
3. Which techniques are hard to construct?
- Choropleth, isoline, triangular, kite and logorithmic graphs
- Flow lines, desire lines and trip lines
- Bar and line graphs
- Sketch maps and field sketches
4. Which technique is useful when a large range of data needs to used?
- Triangular Graphs
- Dispersion graphs
- Logorithmic graphs
- Bar graphs
5. What is an isobar, isotherm, isohyets and isohel examples of?
- Radial Diagrams
- Isonline Graphs
- Dot maps
- Kite Diagrams
Similar Geography resources: