1. Which of the following CAN be compressed?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a description of the particles in a gas?
- There is a lot of space between the particles, and they move around a lot in a random formation.
- The particles are very close together, but not quite touching. They can move around a bit and are not in a fixed position.
- The particles are touching each other and remain in a fixed position. They do not move, but constantly vibrate around their position.
3. What is the change of state called from a gas to a liquid?
4. What is the change of state called from a solid to a liquid?
5. What is the change of state called from a liquid to a solid?