1. Can illness or disability affect the earning potential of a household?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can a household or family group with one or more high earning members have a higher standard of living
3. A household with many dependent members can have a lower what?
- Mortgage bill
- Standard of living
- Disposable income
4. Standard of living is defined as a measure of the good, services and luxuries available to an individual or household once what has been met?
- Luxury items
- Basic necessities
- Electric bills
5. Is it true that many people live in a property that was constructed in the period after the second world war?
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: