1. Are certain parts of the UK more expensive to buy and property?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do the average family now spend more of it's income on repaying debts or paying mortgage?
- Repaying debts
- Paying mortgage
3. Is it true that many people live in a property that was constructed in the period after the second world war?
4. Financial resources available could come from what?
- Employment, benefits, investments
- Being unemployed
- Being well educated
- Paying household bills
5. A household or family group with substantial debt may have a low standard of living as it will have less...?
- Disposable income
- Dependent member
- High earners
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: