1. Can living in rural areas increase transport cost?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can illness or disability affect the earning potential of a household?
3. Large households needs large incomes to maintain a...?
- Low standard of living
- High standard of living
4. Standard of living is defined as a measure of the good, services and luxuries available to an individual or household once what has been met?
- Luxury items
- Basic necessities
- Electric bills
5. The loss of earnings and the cost of illness can be a...?
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: