1. Dependent members of a household could include children, unemployed, disabled and...?
- Adults (19-50)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Standard of living is defined as a measure of the good, services and luxuries available to an individual or household once what has been met?
- Basic necessities
- Electric bills
- Luxury items
3. Can a household or family group with one or more high earning members have a higher standard of living
4. Family groups with access to considerable financial resources are likely to have a...?
- Higher standard of living
- Lower standard of living
5. Is it true that many people live in a property that was constructed in the period after the second world war?
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: