1. Can illness or disability affect the earning potential of a household?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Large households needs large incomes to maintain a...?
- Low standard of living
- High standard of living
3. A household or family group with substantial debt may have a low standard of living as it will have less...?
- High earners
- Disposable income
- Dependent member
4. Is it true that many people live in a property that was constructed in the period after the second world war?
5. Family groups with access to considerable financial resources are likely to have a...?
- Higher standard of living
- Lower standard of living
Similar Home Economics: Food & Nutrition resources: