1. Why would expanding be a disadvantage for employees?
- Feel less valued so they'll want to protect their interests by joining a trade union
- more investments will be made
- it will make them work slower
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How will customers be affected?
- Higher prices - fewer competitors, if they pass on any economies of scale
- there'll be less involved
- they'll need to invest money
3. How would suppliers be in a weaker position if a business expanded?
- Larger firms will want to supply them so it will be difficult to compete with their prices
- larger firms will want to supply them so they'll look good
- they'll need to protect their interests
4. Why would a more profitable business help the government?
- They can collect more taxes, create more jobs
- they will dominate the market
- it will create more jobs and dominate the market
5. How would an employee benefit from expansion?
- Greater job security
- Fewer competitors
- less involved
Similar Business Studies resources: