1. Why would a more profitable business help the government?
- They can collect more taxes, create more jobs
- they will dominate the market
- it will create more jobs and dominate the market
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would an employee benefit from expansion?
- Greater job security
- Fewer competitors
- less involved
3. How would suppliers benefit from a business expanding?
- Increased sales means they would need to buy more off the supploer
- They can charge more
- It will create more jobs
4. How will shareholders be affected?
- Increased profit, may have to invest more money, they'll have less power as there'll be more shares
- they'll have more power as there'll be less shares available
- Less profit
5. Why would expanding be a disadvantage for employees?
- Feel less valued so they'll want to protect their interests by joining a trade union
- more investments will be made
- it will make them work slower
Similar Business Studies resources: