1. How would the local community be affected?
- Noise pollution, traffic, more jobs
- Noise pollution, more jobs, they'll get some of the profit
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How will customers be affected?
- Higher prices - fewer competitors, if they pass on any economies of scale
- there'll be less involved
- they'll need to invest money
3. How would suppliers benefit from a business expanding?
- Increased sales means they would need to buy more off the supploer
- They can charge more
- It will create more jobs
4. How would an employee benefit from expansion?
- less involved
- Greater job security
- Fewer competitors
5. How will shareholders be affected?
- Less profit
- Increased profit, may have to invest more money, they'll have less power as there'll be more shares
- they'll have more power as there'll be less shares available
Similar Business Studies resources: