1. Why would a more profitable business help the government?
- it will create more jobs and dominate the market
- They can collect more taxes, create more jobs
- they will dominate the market
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would suppliers benefit from a business expanding?
- It will create more jobs
- Increased sales means they would need to buy more off the supploer
- They can charge more
3. How will shareholders be affected?
- Less profit
- Increased profit, may have to invest more money, they'll have less power as there'll be more shares
- they'll have more power as there'll be less shares available
4. How would an employee benefit from expansion?
- less involved
- Greater job security
- Fewer competitors
5. How will customers be affected?
- Higher prices - fewer competitors, if they pass on any economies of scale
- there'll be less involved
- they'll need to invest money
Similar Business Studies resources: