1. Which is LEAST likely to be a stakeholder in a partnership?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following defines the term "stakeholder?
- Anyone with shares in a company
- Anyone with an interest in an organisation
- Anyone who owns a business
3. What objectives do different groups of stakeholders have?
- Different objectives
- Identical objectives
- No objectives
4. What can a pressure group use to monitor the performance of a public limited company?
- Profit and loss accounts
- Press release
- Company report
5. which stakeholder is most interested in profit?