1. which stakeholder is most interested in profit?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can a pressure group use to monitor the performance of a public limited company?
- Profit and loss accounts
- Press release
- Company report
3. Staff demand a 5% pay increase. Which stakeholder is most likely to be affected?
- Local community
4. which of the following defines the term "stakeholder?
- Anyone with shares in a company
- Anyone with an interest in an organisation
- Anyone who owns a business
5. which of these is the best example of a primary stakeholder?
- Key supplier