1. What happens in the third stage of a Bill's passage?
- It is examined by a committee of MPs
- It is debated on
- It is passed to another House
- It is commenced
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens during a money Bill's Committee Stage?
- Experts are brought in to sit on the committee
- The committee choose several MPs from the whole House to sit with them
- The whole House sits as a committee instead of select MPs
- The same MPs from the committee sit as usual
3. What vote must an amendment get during the fourth stage of a Bill's passage to be passed?
- Majority - in favour
- Majority - against
- 50/50 - in favour
- 50/50 - against
4. What is the second stage of a Bill's passage called?
- Second Reading
- Subsequent Reading
- Following Reading
- Next Reading
5. How many MPs make up a committee?
- Between 50 and 100
- Between 20 and 50
- Between 10 and 30
- Less than 10
Similar Law resources: