1. What happens during a money Bill's Committee Stage?
- The committee choose several MPs from the whole House to sit with them
- The same MPs from the committee sit as usual
- The whole House sits as a committee instead of select MPs
- Experts are brought in to sit on the committee
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the end of the second stage of the Bill's passage?
- The Bill is commenced
- There is a vote
- The Bill is open to suggested amendments
- The Bill is passed to another House
3. What happens if the vote is in favour of the Bill?
- It is passed to the other House, where it goes through the same stages
- It is amended for a final time and then commenced
- It is passed to the other House and commenced
- It is commenced in its current House
4. What is the fifth stage of a Bill's passage called?
- Fifth Reading
- Quinary Reading
- Third Reading
- Fifth Stage
5. How many MPs make up a committee?
- Between 10 and 30
- Between 20 and 50
- Less than 10
- Between 50 and 100
Similar Law resources: