- Created by: Mia **
- Created on: 10-10-18 21:09
1. what isn’t the function of the lumbar vertebrae?
- attachment of ligaments and muscles
- bears our body weight
- supports our neck
- protects heart and lungs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Kyphosis?
- A rounded upper back
- a curved lower back
- a c shape spine
- reversed spine
3. which of these is a component of the synovial joint?
- synovial capsule
4. what is the definition of adduction?
- angle between two bones increases
- when a limb moves away from the midline of the body
- When a limb moves towards then midline of the body
- angle between two bones decreases
5. which is an example of a slightly movable joint?
Similar Physical Education resources: