1. What does the 'S' stand for in PERSUADER
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sociolect?
- A way speech is written.
- The way someone speaks when influenced by their region, friendship goup or work context.
- Using correct grammar in speech.
- Any sound that is made by ther mouth.
3. what does the 'A' stand for in PERSUADER?
- Anecdote or alliteration
- A fact
4. What is an overlap?
- When someone emphasises a word of statement
- when no one is talking
- when two or more people talk over each other
- when only one person is talking
5. What is Lexical Variation?
- any sound that is made by the mouth.
- An accent.
- Words used to describe similar things e.g.child and bairn.
- the way someone speaks when in a certain region, friendship group or work context.