1. What is an overlap?
- when two or more people talk over each other
- when only one person is talking
- When someone emphasises a word of statement
- when no one is talking
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the 'S' stand for in PERSUADER
3. what is an Utterance?
- different words used depeneding on where you live.
- a way of using an exclamation mark in a script.
- any sound made by the mouth (Could be a word statemoent or noise)
- when someone speaks unclearly in a script
4. what does the 'A' stand for in PERSUADER?
- Anecdote or alliteration
- A fact
5. What is Lexical Variation?
- any sound that is made by the mouth.
- An accent.
- Words used to describe similar things e.g.child and bairn.
- the way someone speaks when in a certain region, friendship group or work context.