1. what does the 'A' stand for in PERSUADER?
- Anecdote or alliteration
- A fact
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the 'S' stand for in PERSUADER
3. What is an overlap?
- when two or more people talk over each other
- when only one person is talking
- When someone emphasises a word of statement
- when no one is talking
4. How is a brief pause shown?
5. What is sociolect?
- The way someone speaks when influenced by their region, friendship goup or work context.
- Any sound that is made by ther mouth.
- Using correct grammar in speech.
- A way speech is written.