1. What does the 'S' stand for in PERSUADER
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sociolect?
- A way speech is written.
- The way someone speaks when influenced by their region, friendship goup or work context.
- Using correct grammar in speech.
- Any sound that is made by ther mouth.
3. what is an Utterance?
- any sound made by the mouth (Could be a word statemoent or noise)
- a way of using an exclamation mark in a script.
- when someone speaks unclearly in a script
- different words used depeneding on where you live.
4. What is an overlap?
- when no one is talking
- when only one person is talking
- when two or more people talk over each other
- When someone emphasises a word of statement
5. How is a brief pause shown?