1. What does the 'S' stand for in PERSUADER
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sociolect?
- The way someone speaks when influenced by their region, friendship goup or work context.
- Using correct grammar in speech.
- A way speech is written.
- Any sound that is made by ther mouth.
3. What is Lexical Variation?
- any sound that is made by the mouth.
- Words used to describe similar things e.g.child and bairn.
- the way someone speaks when in a certain region, friendship group or work context.
- An accent.
4. what is an Utterance?
- any sound made by the mouth (Could be a word statemoent or noise)
- when someone speaks unclearly in a script
- different words used depeneding on where you live.
- a way of using an exclamation mark in a script.
5. what does the 'A' stand for in PERSUADER?
- Anecdote or alliteration
- A fact