1. What does the 'S' stand for in PERSUADER
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the 'A' stand for in PERSUADER?
- A fact
- Anecdote or alliteration
3. How is a brief pause shown?
4. what is an Utterance?
- different words used depeneding on where you live.
- any sound made by the mouth (Could be a word statemoent or noise)
- when someone speaks unclearly in a script
- a way of using an exclamation mark in a script.
5. What is an overlap?
- When someone emphasises a word of statement
- when two or more people talk over each other
- when only one person is talking
- when no one is talking