1. Which one is not a strength of Sperry's study
- The sampling method used
- The sample size
- The controlled conditions
- The type of data collected
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the hemisphere's connected?
- Hemispheres are joined at the base by commissural fibres
- Hemispheres are joined by the frontal lobe
- Hemispheres are joined by veins
3. The participants gave an emotional response (giggle) if a photograph of a pin-up was displayed to the...
- The patient did not giggle
- Right visual field
- Left visual field
- Either field
4. Why did the participants have split brain surgery?
- They were suffering from life threatening epilepsy
- They were suffering from minor epilepsy
5. What is the corpus callosum responsible for?
- Drawing, spatial awareness and creativity
- Holding the brain together
- Carrying messages between the left and right hemispheres
- Your language, understanding and reading