1. What is the division of tasks between the hemispheres called?
- Lateralisation of function
- Split brain
- Hemisphere function
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Split brain patients had...
- Problems with short term memory and short attention spans
- Nothing wrong with them
- Perosnality changes
- Short attention spans
3. Who first discovered that the left hemisphere was responsible for language?
4. How many participants were there in Sperry's study?
5. What pathway between the two hemispheres had been split in ALL of the patients?
- The left and right hippocampi
- The corpus collosum
- Frontal lobe