1. Visual stimuli were flashed on the screen for...
- 0.001 seconds
- 1 second
- 0.1 seconds
- 0.01 seconds
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the independent variable in this study?
- The participants performance on the tasks
- Whether the person has undergone split brain surgery or not
3. When flashed a dollar sign in the LVF & a question mark in RVF...
- Participants drew a dollar sign but said she saw a question mark other answers
- Said they saw a question mark and drew a question mark
- Drew a question mark but said they saw a dollar sign
- Saw a dollar sign but could draw anything at all
4. Which one is not a strength of Sperry's study
- The sampling method used
- The type of data collected
- The sample size
- The controlled conditions
5. Split brain patients had...
- Short attention spans
- Problems with short term memory and short attention spans
- Perosnality changes
- Nothing wrong with them