1. Why did the participants have split brain surgery?
- They were suffering from life threatening epilepsy
- They were suffering from minor epilepsy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were the hemisphere's connected?
- Hemispheres are joined by veins
- Hemispheres are joined at the base by commissural fibres
- Hemispheres are joined by the frontal lobe
3. What pathway between the two hemispheres had been split in ALL of the patients?
- The left and right hippocampi
- The corpus collosum
- Frontal lobe
4. Which one is not a strength of Sperry's study
- The sampling method used
- The sample size
- The controlled conditions
- The type of data collected
5. What is split brain surgery called?
- Split brain surgery
- A commissurotomy
- Hemisphere division