1. How were the hemisphere's connected?
- Hemispheres are joined at the base by commissural fibres
- Hemispheres are joined by the frontal lobe
- Hemispheres are joined by veins
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were there in Sperry's study?
3. What hemisphere controls the left nostril?
- Left hemisphere
- Right hemisphere
- 90% right hemisphere
- 90% left hemisphere
4. What types of data were collected?
- Quantitative and qualitative
- Interviews and tests
5. What pathway between the two hemispheres had been split in ALL of the patients?
- The left and right hippocampi
- The corpus collosum
- Frontal lobe