1. how do germ cells become spermatagonia?
- meiosis I
- meiosis II
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the sperms midpiece contain
- more hydrolitic enzymes
3. what do the Interstitial cells produce?
- sertloi cells
- primary spermatocytes
4. what takes place in the seminiferous tubules?
- Spermatogenesis and oestrogen production
- Spermatogenesis and testosterone production
- Just tesosterone production
- Just spermatogenesis
5. when do the male gametes become haploid in spermatogenesis?
- when secondary spermatocytes divide by meiosis I to become primary spermatocytes
- when they feel like it
- when primary spermatocytes divide by meiosis I to become secondary spermatocytes
- when primary spermatocytes divide by mitosis to become secondary spermatocytes