1. what to sertoli cells provide?
- Nurtience for the developing spermataoza
- acidity reducing fluid
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the sperms midpiece contain
- more hydrolitic enzymes
3. what are the three main stages of spermatogenesis?
- Growth, Hormone production and Meiosis
- Multiplication, Growth and Maturation
- Multiplication, division and Mitosis
- Mitosis, Meiosis I and Meiosis II
4. what do the hydrolitic enzymes do?
- move the serm around
- digest mitochondria
- digest the zona pellucida
- stop an immune responce
5. what is the order in which spermatogenesis occurs?
- germ cells, spermatagonia, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, sermatazoa
- sperm, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, spermatocytes, germ cells
- germ cells, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatagonia, sperm
- secondary spermatacytes, germ cell, sperm