1. what to the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubules consist of?
- Diploid spermatozoa
- Diploid germ cells
- Haploid germinal cells
- Haploid germ cells
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. when do the male gametes become haploid in spermatogenesis?
- when primary spermatocytes divide by meiosis I to become secondary spermatocytes
- when secondary spermatocytes divide by meiosis I to become primary spermatocytes
- when they feel like it
- when primary spermatocytes divide by mitosis to become secondary spermatocytes
3. what part of a sperm contains hydrolitic enzymes?
4. what is the order in which spermatogenesis occurs?
- secondary spermatacytes, germ cell, sperm
- germ cells, spermatagonia, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, sermatazoa
- germ cells, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatagonia, sperm
- sperm, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, spermatocytes, germ cells
5. how do germ cells become spermatagonia?
- meiosis II
- meiosis I