1. what part of a sperm contains hydrolitic enzymes?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what to the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubules consist of?
- Diploid germ cells
- Diploid spermatozoa
- Haploid germ cells
- Haploid germinal cells
3. what is the order in which spermatogenesis occurs?
- secondary spermatacytes, germ cell, sperm
- germ cells, spermatagonia, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, sermatazoa
- germ cells, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatagonia, sperm
- sperm, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, spermatocytes, germ cells
4. what do the Interstitial cells produce?
- sertloi cells
- primary spermatocytes
5. what are the three main stages of spermatogenesis?
- Multiplication, Growth and Maturation
- Mitosis, Meiosis I and Meiosis II
- Multiplication, division and Mitosis
- Growth, Hormone production and Meiosis