1. what do the Interstitial cells produce?
- primary spermatocytes
- sertloi cells
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the three main stages of spermatogenesis?
- Multiplication, Growth and Maturation
- Multiplication, division and Mitosis
- Growth, Hormone production and Meiosis
- Mitosis, Meiosis I and Meiosis II
3. what does the sperms midpiece contain
- more hydrolitic enzymes
4. where is Sperm stored?
- coupers gland
5. what do the hydrolitic enzymes do?
- move the serm around
- digest mitochondria
- digest the zona pellucida
- stop an immune responce