1. what to sertoli cells provide?
- Nurtience for the developing spermataoza
- acidity reducing fluid
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the sperms midpiece contain
- more hydrolitic enzymes
3. how do germ cells become spermatagonia?
- meiosis II
- meiosis I
4. when do the male gametes become haploid in spermatogenesis?
- when primary spermatocytes divide by meiosis I to become secondary spermatocytes
- when secondary spermatocytes divide by meiosis I to become primary spermatocytes
- when they feel like it
- when primary spermatocytes divide by mitosis to become secondary spermatocytes
5. what to the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubules consist of?
- Diploid spermatozoa
- Diploid germ cells
- Haploid germinal cells
- Haploid germ cells