1. how do germ cells become spermatagonia?
- meiosis I
- meiosis II
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do the Interstitial cells produce?
- primary spermatocytes
- sertloi cells
3. what is the order in which spermatogenesis occurs?
- sperm, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, spermatocytes, germ cells
- germ cells, spermatagonia, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatids, sermatazoa
- secondary spermatacytes, germ cell, sperm
- germ cells, primary spermatocytes, secondary spermatocytes, spermatagonia, sperm
4. what to the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubules consist of?
- Diploid germ cells
- Diploid spermatozoa
- Haploid germ cells
- Haploid germinal cells
5. what does the sperms midpiece contain
- more hydrolitic enzymes