1. what are the three main stages of spermatogenesis?
- Multiplication, Growth and Maturation
- Multiplication, division and Mitosis
- Growth, Hormone production and Meiosis
- Mitosis, Meiosis I and Meiosis II
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. where is Sperm stored?
- coupers gland
3. what to the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubules consist of?
- Diploid spermatozoa
- Haploid germ cells
- Diploid germ cells
- Haploid germinal cells
4. what do the hydrolitic enzymes do?
- digest the zona pellucida
- digest mitochondria
- stop an immune responce
- move the serm around
5. what does the sperms midpiece contain
- more hydrolitic enzymes