1. what initiates Meiosis I?
- any hormone
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. where is Sperm stored?
- coupers gland
3. what takes place in the seminiferous tubules?
- Spermatogenesis and testosterone production
- Spermatogenesis and oestrogen production
- Just spermatogenesis
- Just tesosterone production
4. what part of a sperm contains hydrolitic enzymes?
5. what are the three main stages of spermatogenesis?
- Growth, Hormone production and Meiosis
- Multiplication, Growth and Maturation
- Multiplication, division and Mitosis
- Mitosis, Meiosis I and Meiosis II