- Created by: luvina20
- Created on: 06-11-22 09:12
1. Which is true of an informative speech?
- It tends to change the audience's attitudes.
- It tries to move the audience to action.
- It tends to be non-controversial.
- It tries to sway the audience's opinions.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. One way to create emphasis in your speech is to stress important points through
- Both a and c are correct
- a) use of signposts.
- b) paraphrasing confusing questions.
- c) repetition.
3. Detailed descriptions, examples, statistics, and definitions are important types of
- concluding materials.
- supporting materials.
- transition materials.
- introductory materials.
4. In order to make it easy for the audience to listen, a speaker should
- use simple information to build up an understanding of complex information.
- All of these are correct.
- present only unfamiliar information; audiences will be bored with the familiar.
- present as much information as possible to keep the audience interested.
5. Speeches that explain "how to" do something are called