1. What does the 'm' stand for?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the 'E' stand for in the formula for specific heat capacity?
- Energy transferred
- Wasted energy
- Energy radiated
3. What does specific heat capacity tell us?
- The cost to run an electrical item
- How much energy something uses
- How much energy something can store
- How much energy something cannot store
4. What is 'J' the symbol for?
5. What is the formula for specific heat capacity?
- E = m x c x H
- E = m x c x 0
- E = m x c x G
- E = m x c x D