1. What does the 'm' stand for?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does specific heat capacity tell us?
- The cost to run an electrical item
- How much energy something can store
- How much energy something cannot store
- How much energy something uses
3. How much energy is needed to heat 2 kg of water from 10 C to 100 C? (You need 4200 J to warm 1 kg of water by 1 degree)
- 756 000 J
- 850 000 J
- 600 000 J
- 755 000 J
4. What does the 'E' stand for in the formula for specific heat capacity?
- Energy radiated
- Energy transferred
- Wasted energy
5. What is 'J' the symbol for?