1. What soil is best for growing sparkling wine grapes?
- Water retention
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did sparkling wine become a possibility?
- 19th century
- 18th century
- 17th century
3. What grapes make up traditional sparkling wine?
- Pinot Gric, Pinot Meunier and Merlot
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Pinot Gris, Pinot Noit and Pinot Meunier
- Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir
4. Champagne is made from which method?
5. How long should a vintage sparkling wine be aged for?
- 1-3 years
- 15 months
- 3 years
- 1 year