1. How long should a vintage sparkling wine be aged for?
- 1-3 years
- 1 year
- 15 months
- 3 years
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Inexpensive champagne is made from which method?
3. What grapes make up traditional sparkling wine?
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir
- Pinot Gris, Pinot Noit and Pinot Meunier
- Pinot Gric, Pinot Meunier and Merlot
4. When did sparkling wine become a possibility?
- 17th century
- 18th century
- 19th century
5. How long is Cava aged for?
- Minimum 9 months
- 9 months exactly
- Minimum 12 months
- Minimum 10 months