1. How long is Cava aged for?
- Minimum 9 months
- 9 months exactly
- Minimum 12 months
- Minimum 10 months
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What grapes make up traditional sparkling wine?
- Pinot Gric, Pinot Meunier and Merlot
- Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Pinot Gris, Pinot Noit and Pinot Meunier
3. Champagne is made from which method?
4. What soil is best for growing sparkling wine grapes?
- Water retention
5. When did sparkling wine become a possibility?
- 18th century
- 17th century
- 19th century