1. How long is Cava aged for?
- Minimum 12 months
- Minimum 10 months
- Minimum 9 months
- 9 months exactly
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What grapes make up traditional sparkling wine?
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Pinot Gric, Pinot Meunier and Merlot
- Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir
- Pinot Gris, Pinot Noit and Pinot Meunier
3. What soil is best for growing sparkling wine grapes?
- Water retention
4. How long should a vintage sparkling wine be aged for?
- 1-3 years
- 15 months
- 3 years
- 1 year
5. Inexpensive champagne is made from which method?