- Created by: StudyPro888
- Created on: 21-05-20 10:54
1. What is mass?
- The amount of 'stuff' in an object
- The amount of force it applies on a surface
- Its heaviness
- Weight x gravitational field strength
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two ends of a bar magnet called?
- The north-seeking pole and the south-seeking pole.
- The pushing pole and the pulling pole.
- The red pole and the blue pole.
- The left pole and the right pole.
3. Why is it hotter in the UK in the Summer?
- Because of the angle of the Earth's axis, the Sun's rays are more concentrated.
- The UK is facing the Sun more.
- The Earth is closer to the Sun at that time.
- The Sun is higher in the sky.
4. Name all of the planets in order from the sun -
- Venus, Mercury, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- Venus, Mercury, Mars, Earth, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune
5. Why do we have seasons?
- Because of the two poles
- Because the Earth's axis is tilted
- Because the Earth spins iregularly
- Because of the extra 1/4 of a day