1. What did Hesiod write?
- Antigone + Odeipus, the King
- Theogony + Works and Days
- Ode 5 + Ode 3
- Helen + The Bacchae
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was writing during the 5th Century BC?
- Bacchylides, Homer, Hesiod
- Aeschylus, Sophicles, Homer
- Euripides, Bacchylides, Sophicles
- Aeschylus, Euripides, Hesiod
3. When was Homer thought to have been writing?
- 9th century BC
- 7/8th century BC
- 3rd century BC
- 5th century BC
4. Who wrote The Bacchae?
5. Who wrote The Eumenides and what is it about?
- Hesiod - The fives ages of man
- Euripides - Orestes being pursued by the furies + trial at Athens
- Aeschylus - Orestes being pursued by the furies + trial at Athens
- Sophicles - Agamemnon + his murder by wife Clymenestra