1. What is the key of the two contrasting sections?
- Bb major
- D# major
- C major
- F minor
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The piece includes techniques to illustrate words. How do the instruments illustrate "the air is humming"?
- Harmonics and tremolos on the strings
- Vibrato on the strings
- Harmonics and trill on clarinets
3. What is/are the main theme/s?
- Lyrical slow section
- Quiet syncopated section, loud strident section and lyrical slow section
- Loud section and quiet section
4. The tenor's last note is a ______ 7th:
5. What is 'Something's Coming' written for?
- Choir with a soloist
- Duet for alto and soprano
- Solo tenor
- Solo bass