1. What does the time signature change between?
- 2/4 and 4/4
- 3/4 and 2/4
- 3/4 and 4/4
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the key of the two contrasting sections?
- C major
- D# major
- F minor
- Bb major
3. The piece includes techniques to illustrate words. How do the instruments illustrate "the air is humming"?
- Harmonics and tremolos on the strings
- Vibrato on the strings
- Harmonics and trill on clarinets
4. What is the melody based on?
- 3 main themes
- 2 main themes
- 4 main themes
- 1 theme
5. To not overpower the singer, the band use:
- Quiet dynamics and soft timbres
- Loud dynamics