1. What is the key of the two contrasting sections?
- F minor
- C major
- D# major
- Bb major
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the texture of 'Something's Coming'?
3. The piece includes techniques to illustrate words. How do the instruments illustrate "the air is humming"?
- Harmonics and trill on clarinets
- Harmonics and tremolos on the strings
- Vibrato on the strings
4. Changes in the time signature + _______ + _______ = feelings of excitement/anticipation
- Tempo and syncopation
- Tempo and tremelo
- Dynamics and syncopation
- Dynamics and slurs
5. What is/are the main theme/s?
- Lyrical slow section
- Quiet syncopated section, loud strident section and lyrical slow section
- Loud section and quiet section