Solvent misuse flashcards

HideShow resource information
  • Created by: Elca
  • Created on: 18-03-15 21:35
Bethany Adcock
Died from sniffing aerosol fumes
1 of 5
Michael
Died after experimenting for the first time with air freshener bought in a local shop
2 of 5
Danielle
Collapsed at a friend's house after inhaling an aerosol can
3 of 5
Ricky
Died after inhaling petrol in the back of a car
4 of 5
Darren
Died after sniffing solvent from a can of deodorant
5 of 5

Other cards in this set

Card 2

Front

Died after experimenting for the first time with air freshener bought in a local shop

Back

Michael

Card 3

Front

Collapsed at a friend's house after inhaling an aerosol can

Back

Preview of the back of card 3

Card 4

Front

Died after inhaling petrol in the back of a car

Back

Preview of the back of card 4

Card 5

Front

Died after sniffing solvent from a can of deodorant

Back

Preview of the back of card 5

Comments

No comments have yet been made

Similar Health & Social Care resources:

See all Health & Social Care resources »See all Solvent misuse resources »