1. What are the two main types of solar panels?
- Photophosphorent panelling and absorption panels
- Solar towers and passive heating
- Thermal panels and photovoltaic panels
- Black and blue panels
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the major energy drawbacks?
- It produces less energy depending on the type you use
- It cannot fully meet the needs of an individual
- It is inefficient and is weather dependent meaning that it is unreliable
- It cannot be implemented in dangerous communities
3. What are the major economic drawbacks of solar power?
- It is financially difficult to maintain
- It has a high set-up cost and is costly to connect to the National Grid
- It is weather dependent and so is unreliable
- It has a low success rate
4. What is the main unique advantage of solar power?
- It is weather dependent
- It is emission free whilst in use
- It is more easily applied in remote areas than other resources
- It is renewable
5. Which solar panels are most effective?
- Those in high intensity sunlight, close to the sun, and with a higher surface area
- Those which are closer to the sun, in cloudier areas with a small surface area
- Those with a small surface area in sunnier regions to focus light strongly.
- Those further away from the sun, in cloudier areas and with a large surface area