1. Oakley found that 25% of husbands had a high participation level in...
- paid work
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Pooling is...
- when men have all the power in the family
- Where both partners have access to income and joint responsibility for expenditure
- Where men give their wives an allowance out of which they have to budget to mee thte families needs
3. Boulton found that fewer than...?...of husnands had a major role in childcare
4. Who said that the family was becoming more symmetrical
- Young & Willmott
5. Mirrlees-Black found that...
- The average women suggers 35 assaults before making a report
- 99% of all incidents against women are committed by men
- Women are just as abusive as men
- Cheese tastes like chicken