1. Pooling is...
- Where both partners have access to income and joint responsibility for expenditure
- Where men give their wives an allowance out of which they have to budget to mee thte families needs
- when men have all the power in the family
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Boulton found that fewer than...?...of husnands had a major role in childcare
3. The commercialisation fo houseowork was explained by...
- Silver and Schor
- Ferri and Smith
4. Gershuny found that women who worked full time did...
- 30% of housework
- 73% of housework
- 60% of housework
- 82% of housework
5. Mirrlees-Black found that...
- The average women suggers 35 assaults before making a report
- Cheese tastes like chicken
- 99% of all incidents against women are committed by men
- Women are just as abusive as men