1. Boulton found that fewer than...?...of husnands had a major role in childcare
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Pooling is...
- when men have all the power in the family
- Where both partners have access to income and joint responsibility for expenditure
- Where men give their wives an allowance out of which they have to budget to mee thte families needs
3. The commercialisation fo houseowork was explained by...
- Silver and Schor
- Ferri and Smith
4. Gender Scripts was explained by...
5. Oakley found that 25% of husbands had a high participation level in...
- paid work