- Created by: Amy Louise Holmes
- Created on: 11-12-12 13:32
1. According to Popper a good theory should be what?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Weber's concept of understanding and empathising with meanings
- Causal Explanations
- Inductive Reasoning
3. __________ theories such as Marxism are likely to favour Positivist research methods.
- Social Action
4. Kuhn argues that sociology cannot be scientific until a _________ exists.
5. Perspective that suggests that scientific methods are unsuitable in sociological research.