1. What type of theorist is Comte?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which postmodernist believes that science is just another metanarrative?
3. What are reconstructed logics?
- The methods scientists claim to use
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
- The methods scientists actually use
- They're made up
4. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Lab experiments are useful
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Science is unstructured
5. Who believed that science operates through paradigms?