- Created by: steeeephtaylor
- Created on: 13-06-15 15:25
1. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are denotative language-games?
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
- Using the wrong language
- They don't exist
3. Who came up with the 'falsification theory'?
4. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
5. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Science is unstructured
- Lab experiments are useful