1. What type of theorist is Comte?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
3. What are denotative language-games?
- They don't exist
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- Using the wrong language
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
4. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
5. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Science is unstructured
- Lab experiments are useful