1. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Science is unstructured
- Lab experiments are useful
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are reconstructed logics?
- They're made up
- The methods scientists claim to use
- The methods scientists actually use
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
3. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
4. What type of theorist is Comte?
5. Who came up with the 'falsification theory'?