1. What are denotative language-games?
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- They don't exist
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
- Using the wrong language
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of theorist is Comte?
3. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Science is unstructured
- Lab experiments are useful
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
4. Who believed that science operates through paradigms?
5. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?