1. What are reconstructed logics?
- The methods scientists claim to use
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
- The methods scientists actually use
- They're made up
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which postmodernist believes that science is just another metanarrative?
3. What are denotative language-games?
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
- Using the wrong language
- They don't exist
4. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
5. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?