1. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Science is unstructured
- Lab experiments are useful
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with the 'falsification theory'?
3. Who believed that science operates through paradigms?
4. What are reconstructed logics?
- They're made up
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
- The methods scientists claim to use
- The methods scientists actually use
5. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?