1. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Science is unstructured
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Lab experiments are useful
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are denotative language-games?
- They don't exist
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- Using the wrong language
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
3. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
4. Which postmodernist believes that science is just another metanarrative?
5. Who believed that science operates through paradigms?