1. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that Darwin's theory of evolution was accepted because of the laissez-faire capitalism in Victorian Britain?
3. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Lab experiments are useful
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Science is unstructured
4. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
5. Who came up with the 'falsification theory'?