- Created by: steeeephtaylor
- Created on: 13-06-15 15:25
1. What are denotative language-games?
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- They don't exist
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
- Using the wrong language
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
3. Who came up with the 'falsification theory'?
4. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
5. Which postmodernist believes that science is just another metanarrative?