1. Who argues that Darwin's theory of evolution was accepted because of the laissez-faire capitalism in Victorian Britain?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are denotative language-games?
- They don't exist
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- Using the wrong language
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
3. What are reconstructed logics?
- They're made up
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
- The methods scientists claim to use
- The methods scientists actually use
4. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Science is unstructured
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Lab experiments are useful
5. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?