1. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who illustrated reconstructed logics and logics in use by using scientists and rat's brains?
3. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Lab experiments are useful
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Science is unstructured
- Using qualitative data is useful
4. What are reconstructed logics?
- They're made up
- The methods scientists claim to use
- The methods scientists actually use
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
5. Which postmodernist believes that science is just another metanarrative?