- Created by: steeeephtaylor
- Created on: 13-06-15 15:25
1. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are reconstructed logics?
- The methods scientists claim to use
- The methods scientists actually use
- They're made up
- They were broken and now they're being fixed
3. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Lab experiments are useful
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Science is unstructured
- Using qualitative data is useful
4. What type of theorist is Comte?
5. Who came up with the 'falsification theory'?