1. Who argues that Darwin's theory of evolution was accepted because of the laissez-faire capitalism in Victorian Britain?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one main feature of positivism and science?
- Lab experiments are useful
- Using qualitative data is useful
- Correlations may represent casual relationships
- Science is unstructured
3. What type of approach to his research did Popper use?
4. Which postmodernist believes that science is just another metanarrative?
5. What are denotative language-games?
- They don't exist
- Concerned with whether things are useful rather than whether they are true
- Based upon whether statements are true or not
- Using the wrong language