1. What is an extended family?
- Involves the civil partnership act of 2004
- A nuclear family with other relatives
- Has a breadwinner or a home keeper
- Couple not married with children
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is cohabitation?
- No children
- Family with two generations
- Less marriages so here is couples living together but not married
- Two males and a female
3. What's a same sex family?
- Involves having a breadwinner and a home keeper
- Two males or two females in a relationship
- One parent with his or her children
- Has tree generations
4. What is a nuclear family?
- Man and woman
- Consists of a man, woman and their children
5. What is a reconstituted family?
- A married couple with no children
- When a new family is created through remarriage
- One parent with a child
- Family with 3 generations