1. What is a reconstituted family?
- One parent with a child
- When a new family is created through remarriage
- Family with 3 generations
- A married couple with no children
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an extended family?
- Involves the civil partnership act of 2004
- A nuclear family with other relatives
- Has a breadwinner or a home keeper
- Couple not married with children
3. What is cohabitation?
- No children
- Less marriages so here is couples living together but not married
- Two males and a female
- Family with two generations
4. What's a same sex family?
- Two males or two females in a relationship
- One parent with his or her children
- Involves having a breadwinner and a home keeper
- Has tree generations
5. What is a nuclear family?
- Consists of a man, woman and their children
- Man and woman