1. Who studied the Kendal project?
- Heelas and El Saadawi
- Heelas and Woodhead
- Armstrong and Woodhead
- El Saadawi and Armstong
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Davie say religion is becoming?
- Religion is more privatised.
- Religion is declining.
- Religion is increasing.
- Religion is more open.
3. Who studied the Azande tribe who practiced witchcraft?
- Stark and Bainbridge
4. What 2 things does Bruce say is against Secularisation?
- Cultural Defence and Cultural Transition
- The Congregational Domain and The Holistic Milieu
- Decline in Church Attendance and Religious Diversity
- Secularisation from Within and The Spiritual Revolution
5. Give one criticism of Durkheim’s research?
- It is ethnocentric.
- Shared values are not agreed but rather imposed.
- Logical Criticism - Teleology