1. What pattern does Wilson see for religiosity in Britain?
- Staying the same
- He doesn't, he seems a pattern in America.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What 2 things does Bruce say is against Secularisation?
- Cultural Defence and Cultural Transition
- The Congregational Domain and The Holistic Milieu
- Decline in Church Attendance and Religious Diversity
- Secularisation from Within and The Spiritual Revolution
3. Who talks about hegemony?
4. Give one criticism of Durkheim’s research?
- It is ethnocentric.
- Shared values are not agreed but rather imposed.
- Logical Criticism - Teleology
5. Who talks about a re-enchantment of the world?