1. Define the term 'interpretivism'
- An approach that aims to discover meanings
- An approach that to do scientific research
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'representative'
- Ensuring the sample looks like the survey population
- Ensuring the survey population looks like the sample
3. Define the term 'verstehen'
- Having a deep understanding of a situation, empathy
- A trustful relationship between the researcher and the participant
4. Define the term 'quantitative'
- Data in numerical form
- Data in descriptive form
5. Define the term 'sample'
- The group that are researched
- The group that are not researched