1. Define the term 'survey population'
- The entire group you want to research, but it's too large
- The smaller group selected for research
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'sampling frame'
- The list of names of people in the survey population
- A selection of people from the survey population
3. Define the term 'verstehen'
- Having a deep understanding of a situation, empathy
- A trustful relationship between the researcher and the participant
4. Define the term 'primary'
- Data the researcher collects themselves
- Data that already exists
5. Define the term 'interpretivism'
- An approach that aims to discover meanings
- An approach that to do scientific research