1. Define the term 'representative'
- Ensuring the sample looks like the survey population
- Ensuring the survey population looks like the sample
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'hypothesis'
- The aim of the research
- An estimate of how the research will go
3. Define the term 'qualitative'
- Data in descriptive form
- Data in numerical form
4. Define the term 'operationalise'
- Creating a concept
- Making the research suitable for the participants
5. Define the term 'rapport'
- Having a good relationship between the researcher and the participant
- Having a good understanding of a situation, empathy