1. Define the term 'sample'
- The group that are researched
- The group that are not researched
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'representative'
- Ensuring the sample looks like the survey population
- Ensuring the survey population looks like the sample
3. Define the term 'sampling unit'
- One person in the sample
- The entire survey population
4. Define the term 'hypothesis'
- The aim of the research
- An estimate of how the research will go
5. Define the term 'verstehen'
- Having a deep understanding of a situation, empathy
- A trustful relationship between the researcher and the participant