1. Define the term 'secondary'
- Using data which already exists
- Using data collected by the researcher
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'operationalise'
- Creating a concept
- Making the research suitable for the participants
3. Define the term 'sampling unit'
- One person in the sample
- The entire survey population
4. Define the term 'verstehen'
- Having a deep understanding of a situation, empathy
- A trustful relationship between the researcher and the participant
5. Define the term 'positivism'
- An approach that aims to do scientific research
- An approach that aims to discover meanings