1. Define the term 'hypothesis'
- The aim of the research
- An estimate of how the research will go
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'valid'
- Data that is truthful to the situation
- Data that can be repeated with the same results each time
3. Define the term 'qualitative'
- Data in descriptive form
- Data in numerical form
4. Define the term 'positivism'
- An approach that aims to do scientific research
- An approach that aims to discover meanings
5. Define the term 'survey population'
- The entire group you want to research, but it's too large
- The smaller group selected for research