1. Define the term 'sampling unit'
- One person in the sample
- The entire survey population
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'positivism'
- An approach that aims to do scientific research
- An approach that aims to discover meanings
3. Define the term 'survey population'
- The entire group you want to research, but it's too large
- The smaller group selected for research
4. Define the term 'rapport'
- Having a good relationship between the researcher and the participant
- Having a good understanding of a situation, empathy
5. Define the term 'verstehen'
- Having a deep understanding of a situation, empathy
- A trustful relationship between the researcher and the participant
Similar Sociology resources: