1. Define the term 'rapport'
- Having a good relationship between the researcher and the participant
- Having a good understanding of a situation, empathy
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'survey population'
- The entire group you want to research, but it's too large
- The smaller group selected for research
3. Define the term 'secondary'
- Using data which already exists
- Using data collected by the researcher
4. Define the term 'quantitative'
- Data in numerical form
- Data in descriptive form
5. Define the term 'interpretivism'
- An approach that aims to discover meanings
- An approach that to do scientific research