1. Define the term 'positivism'
- An approach that aims to do scientific research
- An approach that aims to discover meanings
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'sample'
- The group that are researched
- The group that are not researched
3. Define the term 'sampling frame'
- The list of names of people in the survey population
- A selection of people from the survey population
4. Define the term 'hypothesis'
- The aim of the research
- An estimate of how the research will go
5. Define the term 'valid'
- Data that is truthful to the situation
- Data that can be repeated with the same results each time