1. Define the term 'rapport'
- Having a good relationship between the researcher and the participant
- Having a good understanding of a situation, empathy
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'quantitative'
- Data in numerical form
- Data in descriptive form
3. Define the term 'sampling unit'
- One person in the sample
- The entire survey population
4. Define the term 'valid'
- Data that is truthful to the situation
- Data that can be repeated with the same results each time
5. Define the term 'representative'
- Ensuring the sample looks like the survey population
- Ensuring the survey population looks like the sample
Similar Sociology resources: