1. Family is the main agent of _______.
- Secondary Socialisation.
- Primary Socialisation.
- Formal Social Control.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. The darker side of the family includes 4 types of abuse, they are ______.
- Verbal, Physical, Emotional and Sexual Abuse.
- Physical, Sexual, Financial and Food Abuse.
- Emotional, Sexual, Mental and Physical Abuse.
- Sexual, Violence, Verbal and Emotional Abuse.
3. This type of family is common in the Afro Caribbean community, most likely to consist of a single mother.
- Broken Family.
- Lone Parent Family.
- Boomerang Family.
- Empty Nest Family.
4. Which one of these is NOT a reason why Cohabitation became so easily accepted?
- Affect on children.
- Cost of marriage.
- Couples did not like each other at first.
- Easier to Separate with no legal contract binding couple.
5. Duncombe and Marsden (1995) discovered the triple shift. What is the triple shift?
- Men have paid and unpaid work as well as DIY.
- Women having paid and unpaid work as well as childcare/housework.
- Women cook, clean and iron.
- Women having paid and unpaid work.