1. This type of family consists of older children who go off somewhere i.e. University and then return to the family home.
- Blended Family.
- Extended Family.
- Boomerang Family.
- Nuclear Family.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Duncombe and Marsden (1995) discovered the triple shift. What is the triple shift?
- Women having paid and unpaid work as well as childcare/housework.
- Women having paid and unpaid work.
- Women cook, clean and iron.
- Men have paid and unpaid work as well as DIY.
3. What did Willmott and Young agree on?
- Working class men were more likely to be criminals.
- It was unfair the way family roles were distributed.
- Family roles were perfectly distributed and equal. Women should do housework and Men should be the breadwinners.
- Behaviour changes depending on your upbringing.
4. Which factor did NOT affect the rise of Divorce?
- Everyone cares about religion more.
- Women's Independence.
- Smaller family size - Contraception.
5. Divorce literally means ______.
- The legal termination of marriage between two people.
- The separation of a couple.
- When one partner cheats on the other.
- When the parents separate permanently.