1. A househusband is _____.
- The husband looks after the children.
- The wife helps the husband and they both stay at home.
- When the wife works and the husband stays at home.
- When the husband works and does housework at the same time..
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Family is the main agent of _______.
- Formal Social Control.
- Primary Socialisation.
- Secondary Socialisation.
3. The three types of support that a family provides is _______.
- Verbal, Physical & Emotional Support.
- Emotional, Financial & Economical Support.
- Physical, Financial & Verbal Support.
- Food, Money & Shelter Support.
4. Duncombe and Marsden (1995) discovered the triple shift. What is the triple shift?
- Women having paid and unpaid work as well as childcare/housework.
- Women having paid and unpaid work.
- Women cook, clean and iron.
- Men have paid and unpaid work as well as DIY.
5. Which one of these is NOT a reason why Cohabitation became so easily accepted?
- Affect on children.
- Couples did not like each other at first.
- Easier to Separate with no legal contract binding couple.
- Cost of marriage.