1. What are Bourdieu's three types of capital?
- cultural, habitus and music
- cultural, social and economic
- social, habitus and financial
- music, social and habitus
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do feminists think is the main cause of inequality of life chances in the social world?
- gender inequality
- differences in income
- social class
- financial insecurity
3. What is sociology?
- The study of mythical creatures
- The study of people
- The study of animals
- The study of the individual
4. What does sociology concern itself with?
- just social inequality
- just terrorism
- Inequality of life chances and quality of life for all of society
- just gender inequality
5. What was Paul Willis's famous study about?
- upper class language codes
- the link between working class 'lads' low career aspirations and low educational performance
- why blue smarties cause hyperactivity
- the link between lads culture and crime