1. what is the definition of special schooll?
- accepts all students no matter what their background or ability is.
- their faith may be reflected in their re lessons.
- for children with special educational support
- charge fees and set their own cirriculum.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of faith school?
- charge fees and set their own cirriculum
- their faith may be reflected in their re lessons
- accepts all students no matter what their background or ability is
3. what do sociologists mean by academies?
- funded by central government
- funded by parents
- funded by the local authority
4. what do sociologists mean by material deprivation?
- when teachers label students according to class,age,gender,ethnicity.
- lack of money and material resources.
- lack of values, attitudes and skills.
5. what does secondary socialisation mean?
- sticking together of society.
- at school students learn; norms, values and culture of society.
- what your family has taught you at home.
- teaching students the skills and knowledge for the work place.