1. what is the definition of special schooll?
- accepts all students no matter what their background or ability is.
- their faith may be reflected in their re lessons.
- for children with special educational support
- charge fees and set their own cirriculum.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do sociologists mean by formal curriculum?
- having detentions when behaving inappropriately in school
- what students learn by being a part of school life
- what is taught in lessons eg maths, english, science
- following the rules set by the head teacher
3. what do sociologists mean by cultural deprivation?
- when teachers label students according to class,age,gender,ethnicity.
- lack of values, attitudes and skills.
- lack of money and material resources.
4. what does social cohesion mean?
- the movement of individuals up and down the strata of society.
- schools teach students the skills and knowledge needed for the work place.
- means the sticking together of society when everyone comes together as a whole untied.
- schools sort students into the most appropriate jobs for the work place.
5. what is the definition of faith school?
- their faith may be reflected in their re lessons
- accepts all students no matter what their background or ability is
- charge fees and set their own cirriculum