1. What causes value consensus
- Shared norms and Values
- Social order
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a weakness of functionalist theory
- Ignores social change
- Too deterministic
- Ignores conflict and exploitation
3. What do functionalist see society based on?
- Value consensus and social order
4. What is NOT a key example of Functionalist research?
- Parson - social system
- Murdock- role of the nuclear family
- Althusser - ideological state appartus
- Durkheim's study on suicide
5. Who is the founding father of functionalism?