1. What causes value consensus
- Shared norms and Values
- Social order
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a weakness of functionalist theory
- Ignores social change
- Ignores conflict and exploitation
- Too deterministic
3. True or False: Functionalist see society as interdepdent?
4. Who is the founding father of functionalism?
5. What is NOT a key example of Functionalist research?
- Murdock- role of the nuclear family
- Durkheim's study on suicide
- Althusser - ideological state appartus
- Parson - social system