1. Post-modernist argue that there is such a diversity of jobs in post-modern society...
- Because of the lack of definition in schools.
- because of the increase and broadening of skills and expertise taught.
- Schools must teach lots of different skills and expertise.
- Schools should try to split their students into groups, less able and more able.
- Because of the bourgeoisie exploiting the proletariat.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'All women are the takers of ****' and all sex is ****?
- The unknown woman in the famous '59 feminist march
3. What do Liberal feminists believe of the family?
- In a modern world, females are breadwinners, whereas males are caretakers of the family and subordinate their lives to them.
- The family wouldnt be complete without a woman.
- Males are breadwinners, whereas females are caretakers of the family and subordinate their lives to them.
- The family wouldnt be complete without a man.
4. What is the punch bag theory?
- Children are becoming more and more shaped by the family, just like a punching bag.
- Women are a punch bag for men because men believe women are 'weaker due to biology'
- The family is a place to go to, to relieve your stress of proletariat working life.
- The bourgeoisie see the proletariat as a punching bag that they can abuse, scam and exploit, the proletariat know this but cannot react to it.
5. What are Murdochs four functions of the family?
- Reproduction, Food, Jobs & Health
- Health, Justice, Manners & Morality
- Sex, Reproduction, Economy & Socialisation
- Jobs, Food, Socialisation & Economy
Similar Sociology resources: