1. What did General Palmer do in retaliation of his house being burned down?
- Nothing, he knew he couldn't do anything
- He commissioned the Palmer Raids in 1919
- He complained about anarchists to congress in 1919
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did the KKK form in 1866?
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Pulaski, Tennessee
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Nashville, Tennessee
3. How did the KKK affect the 1924 nomination?
- They helped the democratic nomination to win
- They prevented Al Smith from getting the nomination, John Davis instead
- They made no effect
4. Why were Sacco and Vanzetti arrested?
- They were accuse of arson
- They were accused of ****
- They were accused of robbery and murder
- They were accused of murder
5. William Simmons wrote what book?
- The Klansmen - The History of the KKK
- Top 20 Reasons Why the KKK is the Best
- The KKK - Our Rise To Fame
- The Klan - Our True Story Fighting Adversity
Similar History resources: