1. What did the Johnson Reed Act of 1924 declare?
- Barred immigrants that couldn't speak english
- Reduced quota to 2% of the 1890 quota
- Only 150,000 immigrants allowed in each year - 85% from north and west europe
- Banned any immigration from Japan
- Reduced immigration from south and east europe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In support of Scientific Racism, what did Grant say?
- African-Americans and people with mental health disorders could die
- African-Americans, Immigrants and Irish shall be deported
3. What did General Palmer do in retaliation of his house being burned down?
- Nothing, he knew he couldn't do anything
- He commissioned the Palmer Raids in 1919
- He complained about anarchists to congress in 1919
4. How many peopled died in the Wall Street Bombing of 1920?
5. What did DC Stephen, The Grand Dragon, say about himself?
- "I am the ruler of this state"
- "I am the law in Indiana"
- "I am the president of the USA"
Similar History resources: