1. What did prohibition administer Ned Green do?
- He fined Harding when he found out about his alcohol intake
- He held cocktail parties
- He made prohibition laws tougher on immigrants
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Wickersham Report (1931) say?
- Prohibition was not working but continue it
- Prohibition was working and should be continued
- Prohibition was the greatest success of American history
3. How many gangsters did Al Capone have at his disposal?
4. What did prohibitionist Billy Sunday say?
- "The reign of tears is over"
- "A child or wife shall no longer feel the hot alcohol fulled hand anymore"
- "The beast known as alcohol has been quelled"
5. Supporters of Prohibition said what?
- Alcohol consumption per person per year has fallen from 2.6 to 1 by 1930
- Prohibition is working extremely well
- Drunk driving has reduced by 42%