1. How was Harding corrupt in terms of prohibition?
- He had alcohol delivered to the white house
- He had a personal brewery set up for himself
- He was not corrupt
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many speakeasies were there in NY?
3. How many states would have to agree to it before it was ratified?
4. What amendment was Prohibition to the constitution?
5. What did prohibitionist Billy Sunday say?
- "The reign of tears is over"
- "A child or wife shall no longer feel the hot alcohol fulled hand anymore"
- "The beast known as alcohol has been quelled"