1. What was it illegal to do when making alcohol?
- Make and sell it
- Make and consume
- Buy and consume
- Sell and consume
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Wickersham Report (1931) say?
- Prohibition was not working but continue it
- Prohibition was working and should be continued
- Prohibition was the greatest success of American history
3. Supporters of Prohibition said what?
- Alcohol consumption per person per year has fallen from 2.6 to 1 by 1930
- Prohibition is working extremely well
- Drunk driving has reduced by 42%
4. How many speakeasies were there in NY?
5. What did prohibition administer Ned Green do?
- He held cocktail parties
- He made prohibition laws tougher on immigrants
- He fined Harding when he found out about his alcohol intake