1. What did the Volstead Act of 1919 declare?
- It defined alcoholic beverages - 5% or above
- It defined alcoholic beverages - 0.5% or above
- Any alcoholic beverage 0.5% or above is legal for production
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a percentage, how much did the production of moonshine rise by?
3. How was Harding corrupt in terms of prohibition?
- He was not corrupt
- He had alcohol delivered to the white house
- He had a personal brewery set up for himself
4. What did prohibition administer Ned Green do?
- He fined Harding when he found out about his alcohol intake
- He held cocktail parties
- He made prohibition laws tougher on immigrants
5. What was it illegal to do when making alcohol?
- Make and consume
- Buy and consume
- Make and sell it
- Sell and consume