1. How was Harding corrupt in terms of prohibition?
- He was not corrupt
- He had alcohol delivered to the white house
- He had a personal brewery set up for himself
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did prohibitionist Billy Sunday say?
- "The reign of tears is over"
- "A child or wife shall no longer feel the hot alcohol fulled hand anymore"
- "The beast known as alcohol has been quelled"
3. When was the Saint Valentines Day Massacre?
- 14th February 1927
- 14th February 1929
- 14th February 1928
- 14th February 1930
4. During Prohibition, how many crates of Coca-cola were shipped?
- 20 million
- 182 million
- 170 million
- 192 million
5. How many gangsters did Al Capone have at his disposal?