1. How many speakeasies were there in NY?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a Speakeasy?
- Illegal liquor stores or drinking clubs
- A private drinkign house for high officals
- A house were judges stayed when they were dealing out outer state affairs.
3. In a percentage, how much did the production of moonshine rise by?
4. During Prohibition, how many crates of Coca-cola were shipped?
- 20 million
- 182 million
- 170 million
- 192 million
5. How was Harding corrupt in terms of prohibition?
- He was not corrupt
- He had alcohol delivered to the white house
- He had a personal brewery set up for himself