1. What were some popular dances of the time?
- The Green Monster, The Charleston and The Dying Swan
- The Charleston, The Black Bottom and The Turkey Trot
- The Dying Swan, The Charleston and The Black Bottom
- The Devil's Twist, The Charleston and The Flaming Lip
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Hays Code limited what from length on film screens?
- The amount of sex
- The times you could see kissing
- The amount of nudity
3. Who is the Republican nomination for the 1928 election?
4. How many seats and ushers were there in the largest nickle odeon?
- 7,000 seats and 600 ushers
- 2,000 seats and 150 ushers
- 4,000 seats and 300 ushers
- 10,000 seats and 1,000 ushers
5. Who was the Republican president between 1923-9?
- Calvin Coolidge
- Warren Harding
- Herbert Hoover
Similar History resources: