1. When was the first Disney film made?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Hollywood good for filming?
- Cheap real estate, cheap electricity, clean air, desert and mountain scenery
- Cheap real estate, cheap electricity, clean air, cheap labour
- Cheap real estate, huge levels of immigration, disney world, desert and mountain scenery
- No laws against filming here, cheap electricity, clean air, desert and mountain scenery
3. What instruments did slaves use to make music?
- Pickaxe, bison and washboards
- Washboards, cans and pickaxes
- Chains, bison and cans
- Chains, washboards and cans
4. Who was the Republican president between 1929-33
- Herbert Hoover
- Warren Harding
- Calvin Coolidge
5. Who is the Republican nomination for the 1928 election?
Similar History resources: