1. How many seats and ushers were there in the largest nickle odeon?
- 4,000 seats and 300 ushers
- 10,000 seats and 1,000 ushers
- 7,000 seats and 600 ushers
- 2,000 seats and 150 ushers
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Hays Code limited what from length on film screens?
- The times you could see kissing
- The amount of nudity
- The amount of sex
3. Why was Hollywood good for filming?
- Cheap real estate, huge levels of immigration, disney world, desert and mountain scenery
- No laws against filming here, cheap electricity, clean air, desert and mountain scenery
- Cheap real estate, cheap electricity, clean air, desert and mountain scenery
- Cheap real estate, cheap electricity, clean air, cheap labour
4. Who was the Republican president between 1923-9?
- Herbert Hoover
- Calvin Coolidge
- Warren Harding
5. Who is the Democrat nomination for 1928 election?
- Al Smith
- John Davis
Similar History resources: