1. One of Milgram's variations involved
- a differing proximity between the experimenter and the learner - the experimenter gave order over the telephone
- a change of setting to a hospital
- 3 experimenter that all disagreed
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Moscovici's experiment into the significance of minority influence...
- 32% reported a green slide at least once. 8% reported that all the slides were green
- All reported a green slide at least once. 10% reported that all slides were green
- The minority had no influence upon the majority
3. For the minority to impact upon the majority, it must be....
- resistant to change
- really exciting
4. Which is an explanation of independent behavior?
- minority influence
- locus of control
5. Asch's experiment concerning an unambiguous answer demonstrated...
- normative social influence
- informational social influence