1. For the minority to impact upon the majority, it must be....
- really exciting
- resistant to change
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an explanation of independent behavior?
- locus of control
- minority influence
3. One of Milgram's variations involved
- a differing proximity between the experimenter and the learner - the experimenter gave order over the telephone
- a change of setting to a hospital
- 3 experimenter that all disagreed
4. In Moscovici's experiment into the significance of minority influence...
- 32% reported a green slide at least once. 8% reported that all the slides were green
- All reported a green slide at least once. 10% reported that all slides were green
- The minority had no influence upon the majority
5. Atgis' meta-analysis concerning the correlation between locus of control and resistance to conformity provides support for which theory?
- desire for individuation as an explanation of independent bahviour
- Internal locus as an explanation of independent behaviour
- prior commitment as an explanation for disobedience