1. Asch's experiment concerning an unambiguous answer demonstrated...
- normative social influence
- informational social influence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. One of Milgram's variations involved
- a differing proximity between the experimenter and the learner - the experimenter gave order over the telephone
- a change of setting to a hospital
- 3 experimenter that all disagreed
3. Which is an explanation of independent behavior?
- locus of control
- minority influence
4. Atgis' meta-analysis concerning the correlation between locus of control and resistance to conformity provides support for which theory?
- Internal locus as an explanation of independent behaviour
- prior commitment as an explanation for disobedience
- desire for individuation as an explanation of independent bahviour
5. For the minority to impact upon the majority, it must be....
- resistant to change
- really exciting