1. What does not influence Theory of Mind development?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not one of Kohlberg's moral stages?
- Moral Relitivism
3. During the stage of Moral Realism, Piaget suggests that children ____________.
- respect authority figures
- understand that moral attitudes change
- focus on consequence
- focus on the intentions of agents in moral situations
4. Autism ____________
- has a known cause
- emerges in infancy
- is a life long condition
- has a clearly defined set of symptoms
5. Who first used the false belief task
- Wimmer and Perner