1. Which of the following BEST describes theory of mind?
- a complex set of skills relating to the understanding that others’ have minds
- the ability to understand that others’ think differently from you
- the ability to pass the false belief task
- the ability to express a full range of emotions
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not one of Kohlberg's moral stages?
- Moral Relitivism
3. Which of the following does secure attachment NOT predict
- Attainment at school
4. What does NOT happen in Ainsworth’s stranger situation?
- two strangers have a conversation
- the stranger leaves the room twice
- the mother enters the room
- the stranger tries to comfort the infant.
5. What does not influence Theory of Mind development?