1. Autism ____________
- is a life long condition
- has a clearly defined set of symptoms
- has a known cause
- emerges in infancy
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not one of Kohlberg's moral stages?
- Moral Relitivism
3. During the stage of Moral Realism, Piaget suggests that children ____________.
- focus on the intentions of agents in moral situations
- understand that moral attitudes change
- respect authority figures
- focus on consequence
4. What does not influence Theory of Mind development?
5. What does NOT happen in Ainsworth’s stranger situation?
- two strangers have a conversation
- the stranger tries to comfort the infant.
- the stranger leaves the room twice
- the mother enters the room