1. What is not one of Kohlberg's moral stages?
- Moral Relitivism
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. During the stage of Moral Realism, Piaget suggests that children ____________.
- respect authority figures
- understand that moral attitudes change
- focus on consequence
- focus on the intentions of agents in moral situations
3. When do stranger and seperation anxitey appear?
- After 6 months
- At 3 months
- At 1 year
- At 10 months
4. Who first used the false belief task
- Wimmer and Perner
5. . Who can provide the basis for secure attachment to an infant?
- A small number individuals as long as they behave consistently
- Only the mother
- Any number of individuals as long as they behave appropriately
- Only parents