1. Who first used the false belief task
- Wimmer and Perner
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Autism ____________
- is a life long condition
- emerges in infancy
- has a clearly defined set of symptoms
- has a known cause
3. During the stage of Moral Realism, Piaget suggests that children ____________.
- focus on consequence
- focus on the intentions of agents in moral situations
- respect authority figures
- understand that moral attitudes change
4. Secure infant attachment is associated with the infant ____________.
- only showing anxiety when completely alone
- being moderately distressed when the carer leaves
- avoiding proximity with the carer during the reunion
- being very distressed when the carer leaves
5. What is not one of Kohlberg's moral stages?
- Moral Relitivism