- Created by: laurenlottie18
- Created on: 06-12-18 10:01
1. Which is a non-experimental methods?
- Laboratory design
- Archival research
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one belongs to the ethic guidelines in psychology?
- Informed consent
- Causing harm
- Wage fees
- American Psychological Association
3. Who developed the social psychology definition?
- Wundt 1879
- Freud 1924
- Allport 1954
- Triplette 1898
4. What were the conditions in triplets study?
- (1) Participants worked alone (2) Participants in pairs (3) Participants in groups of 3+
- 1) Children alone (2) Children in pairs
- (1) Children in groups (2) control condition
- There were no conditions, his study was merely an observation.
5. What are levels of explanations?
- Measurements of a particular aspect.
- The types of concepts, mechanisms and language used to explain a phenomenon
- Theories that integrate concepts from different levels.
- Articulation ideas from different researchers about different methods within psychology.