1. Which study shows that this theory has applicability to adults?
- Phillips (1986)
- Irwin & Cressey
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is learnt behaviour maintained?
- Through learnt experience
- It isn't
3. What researcher over heard a child say 'Look Mummy! That's the doll we have to hit!' in Bandura's study leading to the studying having demand characteristics?
- Allender & Marcel (2003)
4. What did Phillips (1986) find?
- There was no correlation between boxing matches and the societies' aggression
- Boxing matches actually increases altruism
- Homicide rates almost always increases the week following a major boxing match
- Homicide rates almost always decreased the week after a boxing match
5. What is the term for observing the consequences of an aggressive behaviour and deciding whether it is worth repeating?
- Classical Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning
- Vicarious Reinforcment
- Negative Reinforcement