1. What did Phillips (1986) find?
- Homicide rates almost always increases the week following a major boxing match
- Boxing matches actually increases altruism
- Homicide rates almost always decreased the week after a boxing match
- There was no correlation between boxing matches and the societies' aggression
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which study shows that this theory has applicability to adults?
- Irwin & Cressey
- Phillips (1986)
3. What researcher over heard a child say 'Look Mummy! That's the doll we have to hit!' in Bandura's study leading to the studying having demand characteristics?
- Allender & Marcel (2003)
4. How does Bandura propose that aggression is learnt?
- Positive Reinforcment
- Negative Reinforcment
- He doesn't propose a reason
5. How is learnt behaviour maintained?
- Through learnt experience
- It isn't