1. How is learnt behaviour maintained?
- Through learnt experience
- It isn't
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Bandura propose that aggression is learnt?
- Negative Reinforcment
- He doesn't propose a reason
- Positive Reinforcment
3. What did Phillips (1986) find?
- Homicide rates almost always increases the week following a major boxing match
- Homicide rates almost always decreased the week after a boxing match
- There was no correlation between boxing matches and the societies' aggression
- Boxing matches actually increases altruism
4. What researcher over heard a child say 'Look Mummy! That's the doll we have to hit!' in Bandura's study leading to the studying having demand characteristics?
- Allender & Marcel (2003)
5. Which study shows that this theory has applicability to adults?
- Phillips (1986)
- Irwin & Cressey