1. Which study shows that this theory has applicability to adults?
- Irwin & Cressey
- Phillips (1986)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is learnt behaviour maintained?
- Through learnt experience
- It isn't
3. How does Bandura propose that aggression is learnt?
- He doesn't propose a reason
- Negative Reinforcment
- Positive Reinforcment
4. What did Phillips (1986) find?
- Homicide rates almost always increases the week following a major boxing match
- Boxing matches actually increases altruism
- Homicide rates almost always decreased the week after a boxing match
- There was no correlation between boxing matches and the societies' aggression
5. How does Bandura's study show the role of vicarious learning?
- Even though children weren't punished or rewarded for acting aggressively, they still did it
- It doesn't
- By showing that children act aggressive when with friends