1. What researcher over heard a child say 'Look Mummy! That's the doll we have to hit!' in Bandura's study leading to the studying having demand characteristics?
- Allender & Marcel (2003)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Bandura propose that aggression is learnt?
- Negative Reinforcment
- Positive Reinforcment
- He doesn't propose a reason
3. Which study shows that this theory has applicability to adults?
- Irwin & Cressey
- Phillips (1986)
4. How does Bandura's study show the role of vicarious learning?
- Even though children weren't punished or rewarded for acting aggressively, they still did it
- It doesn't
- By showing that children act aggressive when with friends
5. What is the term for observing the consequences of an aggressive behaviour and deciding whether it is worth repeating?
- Negative Reinforcement
- Vicarious Reinforcment
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning