1. What is vicarious reinforcement?
- We are more likely to repeat behaviour that we witness being rewarded.
- We are told to do something
- We like the feeling we get from the behaviour we demonstrate
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the theory suggest aggression is learnt?
- Because we are born aggressive
- Through observational learning
- Because of a loss of identity
3. What does ARRM stand for?
- Attention, Retention, Reproduction and Motivation
- Assumption, Reward, Replace, Maintanence
- Aggression, Rapport, Retention, Movement
4. What is reciprocal determinism?
- The two way relationship between the individual and their environment. NO free will.
- Self Awareness
- The relationship between something
5. Who said 'Children see, Children do'
- Irwin and Cressey