1. What are the 3 important factors which determine whether or not behaviour is copied?
- Vicarious learning, external motivation and self-reinforcement
- Internal emotions, external motivation and parental influence
- Personality, biology and upbringing
- Economic factors, vicarious learning and upbringing
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Social learning theory was theorised by who?
- Rosenthal & Jacobsen
3. What is another key component of social learning theory?
- Role models
4. Which study supports this theory?
- Loftus et al
5. What is vicarious learning?
- Learning by being directly rewarded or punished
- Not direct reward or punishment, but learning through watching others rewarded or punished
- Learning through overhearing somebody
- When somebody else learns something and then passes it on