1. What is another key component of social learning theory?
- Role models
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which study disagrees with this theory?
- Rosenthal & Jacobsen
3. What is the key element of social learning theory?
- The individual must be a loner
- The individual must observe criminal behaviour directly or indirectly so that it can be remembered and reproduced
- The individual must have a bad experience which makes them want to be a criminal
- The individual must have criminal parents
4. What results did Rideout et al find?
- Adults watch around 50+ hours of TV a week
- Children watch up to 40 hours of TV a week
- People watch around 38 hours of TV a week, and kids watch around 25 a week
- TV is no longer a large part of everyday life
5. What could the media do to individuals rather than make them a criminal?
- More likely to make them fear being a victim
- More likely to make them disappointed in police
- More likely to make them angry at criminals
- More likely to make them upset