1. What is another key component of social learning theory?
- Role models
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Bartlett et al find?
- Mortal Combat video game: violent fighting scenes made children upset
- Only boys who play video games experience aggressive thoughts
- Mortal Combat video game: the more graphic blood led to more aggressive thoughts
- Video games were unlikely to cause aggressive thoughts
3. Social learning theory was theorised by who?
- Rosenthal & Jacobsen
4. What are the 3 important factors which determine whether or not behaviour is copied?
- Economic factors, vicarious learning and upbringing
- Vicarious learning, external motivation and self-reinforcement
- Personality, biology and upbringing
- Internal emotions, external motivation and parental influence
5. Why is criminal behaviour from the media likely to be copied?
- Because crime is not punished; heroes are celebrated for killing bad guys. Victims aren't seen
- Because people know it's fake and will forget about the consequences
- Because people will want to be like their heroes
- Because they want to feel strong