1. What are the 3 important factors which determine whether or not behaviour is copied?
- Economic factors, vicarious learning and upbringing
- Vicarious learning, external motivation and self-reinforcement
- Personality, biology and upbringing
- Internal emotions, external motivation and parental influence
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which study supports this theory?
- Loftus et al
3. What did Bartlett et al find?
- Only boys who play video games experience aggressive thoughts
- Mortal Combat video game: the more graphic blood led to more aggressive thoughts
- Mortal Combat video game: violent fighting scenes made children upset
- Video games were unlikely to cause aggressive thoughts
4. Social learning theory was theorised by who?
- Rosenthal & Jacobsen
5. What is the key element of social learning theory?
- The individual must have criminal parents
- The individual must have a bad experience which makes them want to be a criminal
- The individual must observe criminal behaviour directly or indirectly so that it can be remembered and reproduced
- The individual must be a loner