1. What results did Rideout et al find?
- Adults watch around 50+ hours of TV a week
- People watch around 38 hours of TV a week, and kids watch around 25 a week
- TV is no longer a large part of everyday life
- Children watch up to 40 hours of TV a week
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What could the media do to individuals rather than make them a criminal?
- More likely to make them upset
- More likely to make them fear being a victim
- More likely to make them angry at criminals
- More likely to make them disappointed in police
3. Other than role models, what else does SLT say we can learn through?
- Nothing, only role models
4. Which study disagrees with this theory?
- Rosenthal & Jacobsen
5. What are the 3 important factors which determine whether or not behaviour is copied?
- Personality, biology and upbringing
- Economic factors, vicarious learning and upbringing
- Vicarious learning, external motivation and self-reinforcement
- Internal emotions, external motivation and parental influence