1. What did Bartlett et al find?
- Mortal Combat video game: violent fighting scenes made children upset
- Mortal Combat video game: the more graphic blood led to more aggressive thoughts
- Video games were unlikely to cause aggressive thoughts
- Only boys who play video games experience aggressive thoughts
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Other than role models, what else does SLT say we can learn through?
- Nothing, only role models
3. Which study supports this theory?
- Loftus et al
4. Social learning theory was theorised by who?
- Rosenthal & Jacobsen
5. What results did Rideout et al find?
- People watch around 38 hours of TV a week, and kids watch around 25 a week
- Adults watch around 50+ hours of TV a week
- Children watch up to 40 hours of TV a week
- TV is no longer a large part of everyday life