1. What was the basic conformity rate in Asch's line study?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who carried out the auto kinetic effect study?
3. What type of conformity was used in the auto kinetic study?
- Normative Social Influence- Internalisation
- Informational Social Influence- Internalisation
- Normative Social Influence- Compliance
- Informational Social Influence- Identification
4. What percentage of participants conformed at least once in Asch's line study?
5. What is it called when people conform for the desire to be liked?
- Normative Social Influence
- Informational Social Influence