1. What is Restistance to Social Influence?
- Sense we have about what directs events in our lives
- The ability of people to withstand the social pressure to conform to the majority or obey authority
- The presence of people who resist pressures to conform can help others do the same
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two explanations for Conformity?
- Proximity and Location
- Informational and Normative
- Group Size and Uninimity
3. What is Internalisation?
- Exhibiting a certain behaviour only when under group influence
- When a person genuinly accepts the group norms
- Publically changing behaviours temporaily
4. A main issue with the Stanford Prison Experiment?
- Protection from Harm
- Informed Consent
5. What is Agentic State?
- Acting for or in place of another, with the belief that someone else will take responsibility
- Free to behaviour according to one's own principles, with a responsibility for their own actions