1. What is not an evaluation point of the EPPE Project?
- Based on sound research methods
- Not ethnocentric
- Large sample size 3000
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was not found in the EPPE Project?
- Disadvantaged children could improve social backgrounds the most when with a range of background children
- Negative impacts on agression
- Higher quality pre-school offered both intellectual and social advantages to childre
- All aspects of social development increased
- Improved cognitive development
3. What is not an implication of day care research?
- Maternity leave has increased from 3 to 9 months and now 12
- Sure start program to break poverty cycle in 500 areas
- Theater of attachments - Help those being abused become closer to their parents,
- Government is keeping a free place for all 3 yearolds in day care
4. What is a problem with the methodology of testing day care?
- Ethical issues
- The many different types of day care
- Easy to test in a lab experiment
5. What is social development?
- Growth of a child's ability to interact with others and behave in a pro social manner, sharing, comforting and helping
- Growth of a child's ability to manipulate, get away with and gain followers in life
- The achieving of the physical milestones for that child's age range
- The achieving of the emotional milestones for that child's age range