1. What was malinowskis biocultural functionalism?
- Culture functions because of our genetic makeup
- Social institutions exist to meet the needs of individuals
- Institutions are sets of relationships to maintain society
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does structural functionalism focus on?
- Social structure
- Individual's needs
3. What is functionalism?
- Examine social existance of phenomena, the function they serve in a particular society in maintaining the whole
- Function of
4. In what time period did functionalism first take off?
- Early 19th century
5. Founder of functionalism