1. What was malinowskis biocultural functionalism?
- Social institutions exist to meet the needs of individuals
- Institutions are sets of relationships to maintain society
- Culture functions because of our genetic makeup
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Founder of functionalism
3. What does structural functionalism focus on?
- Social structure
- Individual's needs
4. In what time period did functionalism first take off?
- Early 19th century
5. What is functionalism?
- Examine social existance of phenomena, the function they serve in a particular society in maintaining the whole
- Function of