1. In what place do the lining cells have cilia?
- Lungs and bronchioles
- Trachea and bronchioles
- Lungs and alveoli
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the moving hair like structures called?
3. In tobacco smoke there are many ___________, chemicals which cause cancer
- Carbon dioxide
4. What can smoking cigarettes and other tobacco products not cause?
- Skin cancer
- Lung cancer
5. What is produced by the lining of the respiratory system to trap dust and bacteria from the air breathed in?