1. Can passive smoking cause damage to the people?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is produced by the lining of the respiratory system to trap dust and bacteria from the air breathed in?
3. Which person has a persistent cough and finds it difficult to breathe?
- Someone with emphysema
- Someone with lung cancer
4. Tobacco smoke contains tar which clogs up the lungs and makes it more difficult to breathe, this can again lead to
- Lung cancer
5. Lung cancer is easy to treat and rarely causes death