1. Inhalation of smoke causes paralysis of _______
- The trachea
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Tobacco smoke damages cilia, causing the lungs to become clogged by mucus and damaged by the particles trapped in it. This explains the development of
- Lung cancer
3. Emphysema is caused by inflammation and scarring of lung tissue, and damage to the alveoli
4. How has the age limit for buying cigarettes been changed?
- Nothing to 18
- 16 to 18
- Nothing to 16
- 18 to 16
5. Where is the mucus moved to?
- To the top of the trachea to be breathed out
- To the top of the trachea to be swallowed
- To the diaphragm