1. Name the 4 steps a person must undergo before imitating aggression
- Admiration, recall, recombination and motivation
- Attention, recall, remembering and reward
- Attention, rehearsal, retention and motivation
- Admiration, rehearsal, remembering and motivation
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Other Psychologists support
- Cooper and Mackie's free play of girls
- Bandura's 72 girls and boys
- Harrison's testosterone fuelled 56 men
- Ignores free will and consequences
- Durkin's "look mummy"
- Ca't say that p's will act in same way in real life as in the lab
3. What is Penrod's definition of aggression?
- Inflicting harm on someone else who does not wish to be treated as such
- Physical or mental harm
- Fighting someone
- Something someone else does not like
4. De-individuation is reductionist
- Watson's 24 warriors
- Doesn't take into account other explanations
- Gergen's no likey no lighty
5. Deindividuation - loss of identity is because of...
- No fear of punishment, less self-assessement, less self-awareness, less self-restraint, anonymity, no guilt. ,
- Uniqueness, mask, forgetfulness
- Uniform, a mask and a crowd
- Unstability, their past and a crowd
- You fear punishment, Need to find yourself, you would feel guilty for you actions if not.
Similar Psychology resources: