1. wickens 2005 stated...
- Orexin is not involved in narcolepsy
- Orexin is involved in the control of REM
- REM is regulated by melatonin
- orexin injections reduce levels of REM
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Treatments for narcolepsy include
- Ritalin, a drug for treating ADHD
- Ritalin, a drug for treating
- Heroin, a stimulant drug
3. What ...% of sufferes of narcolepsy show all symptoms...
4. Thannickal found that...
- there was no orexin in narcolepsy sufferers
- narcolepsy is a sleep disorder
- Orexin cells were reduced in people with narcolepsy
- Orexin cells were increased in those with narcolepsy
5. Nightterrors are more common in