1. Nightmares are...
- unrecallable non-dreams
- unpleasent dreams
- pleasent dreams
- uncomfortable bedding
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A major symptom of narcolepsy is...
- Hyponogogic hallucinations
- Inability to sleep
- Itchy eyes
3. wickens 2005 stated...
- REM is regulated by melatonin
- Orexin is not involved in narcolepsy
- Orexin is involved in the control of REM
- orexin injections reduce levels of REM
4. Narcolepsy usually develops in...
- after a traumatic experience
- teenage years
5. the gene defect responsible for narcolepsy is responsible for regualting brain receptors for...