1. who found supporting evidence for thannickal?
- Rusbult and van lange
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A major symptom of narcolepsy is...
- Hyponogogic hallucinations
- Itchy eyes
- Inability to sleep
3. Narcolepsy usually develops in...
- after a traumatic experience
- teenage years
4. wickens 2005 stated...
- Orexin is not involved in narcolepsy
- Orexin is involved in the control of REM
- REM is regulated by melatonin
- orexin injections reduce levels of REM
5. Treatments for narcolepsy include
- Heroin, a stimulant drug
- Ritalin, a drug for treating ADHD
- Ritalin, a drug for treating