1. the symptoms of narcolepsy reflect what?
- invasion of NREM into waking life
- extreme sleepiness
- the invasion of REM into waking life
- the invasion of REM into sleep
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. the gene defect responsible for narcolepsy is responsible for regualting brain receptors for...
3. Narcolepsy usually develops in...
- teenage years
- after a traumatic experience
4. Thannickal found that...
- narcolepsy is a sleep disorder
- Orexin cells were reduced in people with narcolepsy
- there was no orexin in narcolepsy sufferers
- Orexin cells were increased in those with narcolepsy
5. Treatments for narcolepsy include
- Ritalin, a drug for treating ADHD
- Ritalin, a drug for treating
- Heroin, a stimulant drug