1. wickens 2005 stated...
- REM is regulated by melatonin
- Orexin is involved in the control of REM
- orexin injections reduce levels of REM
- Orexin is not involved in narcolepsy
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. the symptoms of narcolepsy reflect what?
- the invasion of REM into waking life
- extreme sleepiness
- the invasion of REM into sleep
- invasion of NREM into waking life
3. A major symptom of narcolepsy is...
- Itchy eyes
- Hyponogogic hallucinations
- Inability to sleep
4. Nightmares are...
- unpleasent dreams
- pleasent dreams
- unrecallable non-dreams
- uncomfortable bedding
5. Treatments for narcolepsy include
- Ritalin, a drug for treating ADHD
- Ritalin, a drug for treating
- Heroin, a stimulant drug