1. the symptoms of narcolepsy reflect what?
- invasion of NREM into waking life
- the invasion of REM into waking life
- the invasion of REM into sleep
- extreme sleepiness
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A major symptom of narcolepsy is...
- Inability to sleep
- Itchy eyes
- Hyponogogic hallucinations
3. the gene defect responsible for narcolepsy is responsible for regualting brain receptors for...
4. Nightterrors are more common in
5. Narcolepsy usually develops in...
- after a traumatic experience
- teenage years