1. Narcolepsy usually develops in...
- after a traumatic experience
- teenage years
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. there is a concordance rate for narcolepsy of...
- 25% in diyzotic
- 0% in dizyzotic twins
- 30% in monozygotic twins
- 100% in Monozygotic twins
3. wickens 2005 stated...
- Orexin is involved in the control of REM
- Orexin is not involved in narcolepsy
- orexin injections reduce levels of REM
- REM is regulated by melatonin
4. Night terrors are...
- non-dreams occuring in NREM
- unpleasent dreams
- an absense of REM
5. the symptoms of narcolepsy reflect what?
- invasion of NREM into waking life
- extreme sleepiness
- the invasion of REM into waking life
- the invasion of REM into sleep