1. Nightmares are...
- uncomfortable bedding
- pleasent dreams
- unpleasent dreams
- unrecallable non-dreams
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nightterrors are more common in
3. who found supporting evidence for thannickal?
- Rusbult and van lange
4. wickens 2005 stated...
- Orexin is involved in the control of REM
- Orexin is not involved in narcolepsy
- orexin injections reduce levels of REM
- REM is regulated by melatonin
5. the gene defect responsible for narcolepsy is responsible for regualting brain receptors for...