1. Narcolepsy usually develops in...
- teenage years
- after a traumatic experience
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. there is a concordance rate for narcolepsy of...
- 25% in diyzotic
- 0% in dizyzotic twins
- 30% in monozygotic twins
- 100% in Monozygotic twins
3. Treatments for narcolepsy include
- Ritalin, a drug for treating ADHD
- Heroin, a stimulant drug
- Ritalin, a drug for treating
4. who found supporting evidence for thannickal?
- Rusbult and van lange
5. the symptoms of narcolepsy reflect what?
- invasion of NREM into waking life
- extreme sleepiness
- the invasion of REM into waking life
- the invasion of REM into sleep