1. How is the Skyewaulking Song a lament?
- Compound time signature, slow tempo, major
- Cross rhythms, compound time signature
- Lilting rhythms, slow tempo, natural minor
- Lilting rhythms, fast tempo
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two genres are used in the fusion of this piece?
- Classical and folk
- Rock and classical
- Folk and pop
- Rock and pop
3. What is the purpose of a waulking song?
- To make it less fun
- To make the tweed waterproof
- To keep everyone in time and happy
- To make everyone out of time
4. How does the fiddle play the first note?
5. What is the melody made up of?
- 1x8 bars
- 2x4 bars
- 4x2 bars
- 8x1 bars