1. What establishes the time signature?
- The bodhrán
- The high hat
- The bass drum
- The snare
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a traditional Celtic folk instrument that features in this piece?
- Hurdy Gurdy
3. The harmony is:
- Entirely diatonic
- Almost entirely diatonic
4. The melody can be described as mainly _______.
5. What is 'Waulking'?
- The process of making tweed fabric more flexible and windproof
- Combining two different genres together
- Like a jog, except slower
- The action of ancient protesting