1. How is information from the STSS passed into the STM?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the capacity of the STM?
3. Which one of these is NOT a store in memory?
4. Which one of these statements is NOT true?
- Information is passed from the LTM to the STM by retrieval/decoding
- The short term memory is called the "working memory"
- The long term memory is called the "working memory"
- Information from the STM is passed on into the LTM by encoding
5. What's the capacity of the LTM?
Similar Physical Education resources: