1. What is the capacity of the STM?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is NOT important when giving a performer information?
- It's to the point
- Lots of information
- Small information (brief)
3. What's the capacity of the LTM?
4. Which one of these statements is NOT true?
- The long term memory is called the "working memory"
- The short term memory is called the "working memory"
- Information from the STM is passed on into the LTM by encoding
- Information is passed from the LTM to the STM by retrieval/decoding
5. What's the duration of the STM?
- 18 seconds
- 30 seconds
- 1 seconds
- 2 minutes
Similar Physical Education resources: